- Why RC Bhargava said Maruti Suzuki might stop making small cars
In a recent interview, Maruti Suzuki Chairman RC Bhargava has said the company will not hesitate to "discontinue" small cars if they become unviable due to the government's policy interventions.
- New-gen 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N price and features explained
The 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N has finally arrived in India at a starting price of Rs 11.99 lakh (ex-showroom). The brand has confirmed that the new Mahindra Scorpio-N bookings will start from 30th July.
- New Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Tata Safari: Features, specs, price comparison
Considering the equipment and powertrains it offers for the price, the Scorpio-N will give tough competition to both 5-seat, as well as 7-seat mid-size SUVs in the market.
- 2022 Audi A8L teased again with signature OLED lights: India launch on July 12
Audi India is all set to launch its flagship sedan, 2022 A8L in the Indian market on July 12, 2022. The brand has teased the rear of the new Audi A8L, showcasing signature OLED lights. Audi had
- EV fires: Could a black box system help curb mishaps and minimise investigation time?
The black box system is widely known for being used in aircrafts, in the event of a mishap it helps investigators reconstruct the events that led to any accident. The safety recommendations have also
- Suzuki teases new motorcycle: 2022 Katana coming soon to India
Suzuki Katana which has now made its transition to Euro V emission standards gets revisions to its performance. It is powered by a 999cc inline-four engine that makes 150 hp (2 hp more than the
- 2022 Kawasaki Versys 650 launched in India at Rs 7.36 lakh: What's new
Kawasaki has launched the 2022 Versys 650 in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 7.36 lakh (ex-showroom), which makes it Rs 21,000 more expensive than the pre-facelift version.
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N Walkaround: First Impressions and Key Features!
The Mahindra Scorpio-N also gets a new grille featuring six chrome slats and a honeycomb mesh for its air dams alongside LED fog lamps and C-shaped DRLs. It has been confirmed that the Scorpio-N will be offered with 18-inch alloy wheels in automatic variants and 17-inch allow wheels in manual variants. On the inside, the Scorpio-N is an absolute step above the Classic. It features dual-tone leather interiors and an 8-inch infotainment system equipped with Mahindra’s AdrenoX platform similar to the one we have seen in the XUV700.
- New 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs XUV700 Vs Safari Vs Alcazar: Price and variants comparison
Mahindra & Mahindra today launched its much-anticipated Scorpio-N SUV at a starting price of Rs 11.99 lakh (ex-showroom) for the base petrol MT variant. The brand has stated that prices for the
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched: Features, Variants and Prices announced!
Even in the base Z2 variant, Mahindra is offering touchscreen infotainment, 2nd row AC vents, steering audio controls (petrol). LED tail lamps and indicators and Penta Link Suspension with WATT’s
- New 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N bookings to start from 30th July: Deliveries around festive season
Mahindra today announced that the bookings of its all-new Scorpio-N will start from 30th July 2022. Customers can book the new Scorpio online or at Mahindra dealerships on 30th July from 11 am
- 2022 Kawasaki Versys 650 officially teased, India launch soon
Kawasaki is planning to launch its 2022 Versys 650 in India. The company has released a teaser of the upcoming Kawasaki Versys 650 on its social media handles. The middle-weight motorcycle will
- Ola shuts down its used car business to invest in electric vehicles
Bengaluru-based ridesharing platform Ola has shut down its used car business, Ola Cars in just 8 months of its launch. As reported by ET Auto, the company has also decided to shut down its
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder interior teased: Here are the details
After teasing the exterior partially, Toyota India has released the Hyryder’s cabin on its social media platforms. The new teaser video provides a glimpse of the Hyryder SUV’s interior that looks
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N SUV launch LIVE updates: Price, Features, engine specs, rivals
- Delhi govt bans entry of medium, heavy vehicles from October 1 to curb pollution: Vehicular pollution explained
Arvind Kejriwal-led Delhi government on Thursday announced a ban on entry of medium and heavy vehicles in the city from October 1 this year to February 28, 2023, in a bid to curb air pollution this
- Electric vehicle charging infrastructure: A new roadmap
EV charging infrastructure in India: The initial focus has been on nine mega cities with populations of over 4 million – Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, and
- 2022 MotoGP: Bagnaia back in title contention as Quartararo crashes twice
Espargaro rose to fourth chasing from as low as 15th, a charge he completed with a double-move on Miller and Binder. Heading into the summer break, Quartararo’s Championship lead over the Aprilia
- New 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launch tomorrow: Expected price, features, specs
Mahindra Scorpio-N is all set to mark its India debut tomorrow on 27th June, 2022 at 5:30 pm. Dubbed as ‘Big Daddy of SUVs’, the 2022 Mahindra Scorpio will receive major design and interior changes.
- 2022 Hyundai Venue first drive review: Best in segment?
It’s an extensively updated model and gets lots of segment-first features and new technologies. So what is it like to drive, what kind of changes does the new Venue get, what kind of difference does
- MG Motor India sets up its first community EV charger in Jaipur
MG Motor India recently installed and inaugurated the first two residential community chargers in Raj Aangan Society (NRI Colony), Jaipur (Rajasthan). This is a part of the automaker’s plan to install
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder teased: Global debut on July 1, 2022
Toyota India has released the first teaser video of its much-awaited Urban Cruiser Hyryder ahead of its global debut on July 1, 2022. Based on the Suzuki platform, the midsize SUV will be manufactured
- Kartik Aaryan gets India’s first McLaren GT worth Rs 4.7 crore as a gift from Bhushan Kumar
Bollywood actor Kartik Aaryan has become a proud owner of India's first McLaren GT car worth a whopping Rs 4.7 crore. Following the astounding success of the ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2’ film, producer Bhushan
- 2022 Kawasaki Ninja 400 launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh: Specs, features, rivals
2022 Kawasaki Ninja 400 looks identical to what it did before with H2-inspired design and styling. So, it gets sharp lines, a bold tank design, a twin-pod headlamp, and turn indicators integrated into
- 4 unique custom-built Classic 350 motorcycles showcased under Royal Enfield Custom World initiative: Know more
Royal Enfield has showcased four different custom builds based on its Classic 350 as a part of the Royal Enfield Custom World programme.
- Second Okinawa electric scooter dealership catches fire: Watch video
Recently a fire incident has been reported from an Okinawa electric scooter dealership in Mangalore. Several videos of the incident have been doing rounds on the internet showing a fire broke out at
- Udaipur killing: 'Scared, tailor had kept shop shut
- Live: Sena moves SC against floor test order,
- Why Indians had to wait 10 years to buy a scooter
- How Maha floor test will be conducted tomorrow
- IAF receives over 1.8L applications under Agnipath
- Udaipur live: People join funeral procession of
- GST Council meeting: What will become costlier?
- These Indians are ready for plastic-free life from
- Using UPI apps: SBI has security tips for you
- IOC subsidiary provides fuel as Sri Lanka