01/5Beauty and health benefits of Avocado
Avocados are becoming an increasingly popular ingredient. The fruit is a hot favourite; it is being used in dips, salad, and deserts. The reason why the avocado hype has sustained for so long is because the fruit is highly nutritious. It contains more than 20 minerals and vitamins. The list of benefits does not end here; it contains a high quantity of protein as well as fat. Before you go spiraling over the latter, let me tell you it is good fat. Just the kind of fat your body needs. It includes monounsaturated fat which is pivotal for maintaining a healthy heart. Here are some benefits of avocado, courtesy Beauty Guru, Shahnaz Husain.
02/5Perfect for a healthy and beautiful body
By lowering cholesterol, avocados are known to keep your heart happy. There is a reason why the fruit is hailed as a superfood. It is rich in antioxidants and Vitamins B6, A, E, and C.
Talking about the mineral contents, it is rich in calcium and potassium. It is perfect not just for external beauty but for internal health as well. The potent healing properties in Avocados come from fiber, minerals, vitamins, and good fats. The high fiber content helps in keeping the stomach happy. Eating the fruit, since it is so healthy, creates a holistic feeling of well-being.
03/5Full of nutrients
· Vitamins are vital for the metabolic processes of the human body. They maintain good health and promote growth.
· Antioxidants in Avocados protect your body against free radicals. They also boost the regeneration of cells. These two factors keep a person young.
· Vitamin C is great for strengthening the immune system. It keeps you from getting sick. Vitamin C, also delays the signs of aging by keeping healthy collagen and protecting healthy skin tissues.
· Vitamin B found in avocado is a key in the creation of new skin cells.
· Vitamin A and E makes your skin and hair smooth and younger-looking. The high quantity of these two vitamins makes the fruit so good for skin and hair.
04/5Avocado oil is a miracle oil
· It can be helpful in many forms. Avocado oil is very nourishing for both skin and hair. It is found in herbal creams, cleansers, shampoos, body butters, bath oils, face and hair packs. In short – all the beauty products.· If you have been losing hair, this fruit can help, owing to the high protein content. Eating avocado and applying the oil nourishes the scalp and makes the hair strong from the root.
05/5How to use it
Mash, an avocado, add a little lemon juice and some honey. Apply to your hair as a hair pack. Let it sit for 30 minutes. The moment you wash the pack off, you will be pleasantly surprised with the shine and smoothness of your hair.